Sunday, April 24, 2011

When a Dom misbehaves and forgets to blog


So this blog did not turn out as well as I had hoped but I'm going to try this again with hopefully at least a weekly post from now on. Maybe monthly. I'll try my best. So a year down and I'm currently in the most difficult term of the first two years. The work never stops, you constantly feel behind, and depression happens to be the norm for most students. While I will admit I do feel a little depressed now and then there is something I have that most do not, a loving pet waiting for me at home who cheers me on everyday. If it's her telling me I can do it, or us talking about her training and the things we're going to do to eachother when I get home, it helps me take my mind off of here for just long enough to feel better.

Lately we've been talking a lot about two things. One being us going to another play party but this time actually having some naughty fun with eachother while there instead of simply observing. The other is the idea of us switching. Now I've always found I love the dominant side and it fits my personality to a T, however I also do love occasionally submitting. I feel like if she got her feet a little bit wet with the Domme side of herself, she'd love it and jump head first in. We've had a lot of discussion about my fantasies and her own regarding this and have come up with some very sexy ideas. A a little CBT, a lot of bondage, teasing, a little humiliation, and even the idea of possibly a chastity device have all been discussed and I'm eager to try all that with her. Also, she's eager to be led around on a leash at a party, tied tightly to a bench after, and both holes filled with buzzing intruders as I toy with her in front of others. This ideas as well has me eager to get back to NYC.

We've been talking about purchasing toys lately too. Obviously I'm broke being a student and although she's working money is tight so we're more or less making a wonderful list of items we want when we're both working, have an apartment, and some disposable income. So far the list I can think of is:
-New leather cuffs (Our current ones have seen better days)
-leather straightjacket
-leather hood
-Flogger (We have one, but I want a nice leather one and a deerskin one)
-Penis Panel Gag
-Bit gag
-Ballgag harness with blindfold
-Forced orgasm belt for the hitachi
-Leather Posture Collar
-Chastity Device

There's a few more in my mind, but I'd say these are pretty high up there as far as things we can't afford right now.

Thats about it for me, hopefully I'll be back far sooner than it took me to come back for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... you forgot spreader bars, some suspension equipment, and for bondage furniture, a cage and a spanking horse to start would be nice to add to the list of things we can't afford/have no place to discreetly stash, Sir. Just brainstorming for all of our future BDSM adventures. :]

    ReplyDelete