Saturday, January 16, 2010

However far away...


Well I'm finally settling in here a little bit. The last few days have been an absolute whirlwind. The weather is beautiful, the island, the beaches, all of it is wonderful. Since we got here there are no classes yet, just orientation lectures. This means everyone has used this time to explore the island, meet new people, set up their apartments, and party. Some people are treating this like a vacation.

So as Monday approaches when we really start classes, medical school in a tropical paradise, I look at all these things and can do nothing but picture pet here. I've missed her since the day the landing gear went up. We've been skyping every night though. Seeing her face, hearing her voice and reassuring words, and the tinkle of the metal ring on her collar has made things easier. Still, I miss feeling her body against mine in bed, her mouth wrapped around my cock, seeing her strapped firmly to a chair, and so much more.

I truly do think this will make our relationship stronger though. This is the type of thing that if we can survive it, we can survive almost anything else.

The daily assignment and her responses to them have been fun and I'll have to get more creative with them as time goes on. I think it's a nice way to keep my pet well behaved and panting for more, and honestly I love watching her pant.

1 comment:

  1. At least if you have to be away it's in a nice place. Hope all goes well for you. Kara :)

    ReplyDelete