Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leaving, packing, Hotel Rooms, and why I love hotel towels


(Taken from the "Femdom Alternative"'s link to the Kami Tora Fan Club. Pet will never admit it, but she'll find this image hot and I know it.)

So I haven't exactly left yet, I'm still here in the states but counting down the days. 6 days until departure. I'm in NYC, she's in New Jersey, and as I type this we're talking on Skype and setting up her blog. After I discovered some wonderful blogs on here regarding BDSM, D/s, etc. between some awesome couples I decided this would be a wonderful way to keep in touch with my beloved pet, and have some fun. Not to mention maybe even meet and talk to other people who are normal in the day, kinky at home, and insanely busy the rest of the time.

Where to start? Well we're both in our 20's, we've both been together for 3 years, and we both found out early on we love D/s and BDSM. I lean more toward the dominant time though there is something to be said about being tied down and mercilessly teased for a few hours. Occasional switches I guess characterizes us well. The other part to know about us is that we love eachother, deeply, and are pretty normal people otherwise. I'm moving down to the Caribbean to get my M.D. while she stays here and starts her career in NYC.

So as we speak I'm in the process of last minute paper work, panic packing, my room is in boxes, and life is pretty hectic. However, did this stop us from finding time to play? Absolutely not. On New Years Eve we decided that before we went to a friends party we'd rent a hotel room and have some delicious fun.

Upon arrival the room's lack of bedposts on the bed was a bit disappointing but with a little ingenuity I made do. We wasted little time, she changed into a lovely and tight black corset that does wonders to her already amazingly sexy figure, little black panties, and nylons. By the way, nylons are one of my many fetishes. The way they feel and look on her is simply amazing. She then knelt by the bed, put on her collar, and waited. What followed was some of our favorite things in foreplay. A silk scarf blindfold, pulling her around the room by her hair or the ring in her collar, teasing her quickly dampening lips through the panties, and general dirty talk. After this and a little spanking (I went light this time, the last time I flogged her pert ass till she nearly cried and loved every second of it) I tied her to the bed. Hands together and over her head, legs apart and over her head with some creative rope work using the bedframe. Once in this position I had wanted to try something, I wanted to make her squirt. Still blindfolded, tied that way, and breathing quite heavily I began to kiss, lick, and bite up and down her innerthighs. Always coming close to the edge of her panties but never quite making it TO them. I love teasing her like this, the way she reacts, the way she gets turned on, the little noises she makes, the eventual begging. I. Love. It. Than when I thought she may have had enough, came the vibrator. I moved her panties aside, slowly worked the vibe into her very wet and very wanting womanhood, and began thrusting it up. We quickly learned that this was not a good tact, the vibe was simply not angled right and too big. I switched and used the vibe on low, and mt fingers curled inside stroking her g-spot. She began rocking her hips, breathing heavy, crying out, and before I knew it she was shaking and her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers. She squirted but not as much as I was expecting, still not bad for the first attempt though. After that I had enough waiting, and fucked her viciously. When we kissed we'd bite eachother's lips, I'd ask her who she belonged to through out, tell her how much of a little cumslut she was, and slap her face (We've recently learned she loves this). We both came, and then I collapsed next to her as she recovered slowly in her bonds.

Our last session, while not a heavy one, was still a wonderful one and the memory of it and half drunk wild monkey sex we had after the party will be what I carry with me when I leave. To have this kinky of a girlfriend, pet, whose smart, sexy, and simply wonderful leaves me in awe daily. What did an asshole like me do to deserve such a gift? Such a lovely woman who wears a collar for me? I don't know, and I'm not gonna question it too much either. I'm just going to hold on to her, care for her, and love her. Thank God for hotel towels. It's so nice to cum all over your pet's tits and face, wipe her clean with a towel, and then not have to clean the towel later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment