Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Parting is such sweet sorrow...


Tonight is the night. I'm all packed, all my bags have been double checked, and I'm ready to go. Logistically speaking anyway. Emotionally and mentally? Eh. I'm very much ready to make this next step, to learn the trade, to start helping people but leaving pet and my entire life behind is a steep price to pay for it. Even if it was somewhere else in the US it might be easier, but a whole new country with a whole new culture is a totally different ballgame.

None the less, my last night with pet was absolutely wonderful. She helped me finish stuffing my life into the last suitcase and then ate dinner with me and the parents. Before we even arrived to the house though I of course took advantage of the fact that she had been teased and deprived of an orgasm for a few days. Her high arousal and brazen slutiness were delicious to see and toy with. Her outfit was both classy and sexy, and when I made her ride the rest of the way in the middle of heavy NY traffic with her skirt completely up and panties exposed I was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing thigh highs and a wet, silky thong. My fingers were sliding around her panties in and outside of them, making her squirm.

After dinner we decided to go out with some friends and have a few drinks. Before meeting up with them though we found a nice secluded spot to have some car fun in. The car was steaming hot, and outside it was ice cold. I love her taste and wanted to be sure I'd remember it. So I hiked her skirt up myself, moved her panties to the side, and buried my face between her legs. I love eating her out. Her taste and scent drive my lust to new highs everytime, the feeling of how wet she gets from my attentions is also wonderful. I made her beg for her orgasm before I allowed it. Then I grabbed a fistful of her hair as I picked my head up and shoved her face into my lap, rubbing her face against the hardness under my jeans. She knew what to do and began kissing and rubbing her face against the jeans, worshiping my cock like the perfect cum hungry slut she is (she loves these *cute* nicknames). Then she spent the next twenty minutes blowing me. It was one of the best blowjobs I've ever received.

After I came I had her keep the vibrating wireless egg in her still wet pussy the rest of the night. The remote is so good I could be two rooms over and still be able to turn it on. It's one of our favorite toys. All in all it was a great night with pet and my friends. Leaving is tough after such a good night.

Pet however made me one of the best gifts I've ever received. She took a small, black moleskin notebook and for everyday I'll be gone she's made a dated entry starting from last year. Every day is something she'll miss about me, something she wants me to know about her, and things like that. Some are just cutouts of cute cartoons, or hot pictures, or things from the past. It was one of the most creative and thoughtful things anyone has ever done. I read a little bit of it and felt a lump in my throat, the things in it made me so happy, and made me feel so loved, I can only hope that I make her feel the same way.

I am loved, and my pet is most certainly loved. Now and for everyday I draw breath, she will be loved.

2 comments:

  1. You're certainly up early, sir...

    I love you so much. More than I can ever begin to describe. And I will constantly find ways to remind you of how much you mean to me because I don't have enough words to describe how incredibly loved and special you make me feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a wonderful entry. It's sad that you will be apart but at least you got a chance to have a nice fun evening before you leave. The way you two love each other I'm sure you'll have no problem making this work long distance.
    Good luck with your move....Kara :)

    ReplyDelete