Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leaving on a Jetplane...


Packing my life into three suitcases and a briefcase has proven to be more stressful than I had assumed it would be. Beside that fact I've already dropped $1500 on a new laptop since it's far too expensive to ship my desktop and all the other supplies I need. The prospect of leaving NYC behind for two years, the fast paced action, the variety, my friends, my family, and my beloved pet has suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks as I stare at my luggage. It's frightening, especially considering I'm about to embark on a mission that is far harder than anything I've ever undertaken, becoming a physician. I won't be doing it alone though. Simply knowing my beloved pet is a call away via Skype, and the cams we bought allowing me to see her, makes things easier. Still, after a hard day there's no coming home to her, kneeling by the door, smiling just for me.

But the fact that in order to have that again means me kicking ass in school and surviving is something that drives me to fight my way back home.

While I'm still here we've been testing out this kink from afar idea we have. So fun it's been quite fun and exploratory. Every night we learn a little bit more about our likes, dislikes, and things we haven't explored yet through the studying of other's accounts and stories. She's also constantly turned on and thinking of me because of her daily assignments, and I'm constantly thinking of her being in such a state. We're going to have to be creative to keep this up for two years but I think we can, we're both very creative.

Tomorrow I get to see her one last time before my departure, and I truly can't wait for that.

By Tuesday I will be on an overnight flight, Wednesday morning I will step off a plane on foreign soil. I have a great khaki suit prepared for that day, if you watch Burn Notice, just think Mike Weston. That'll be me. Blue water, oppressive heat, a new culture, beauty like no other place. The place is paradise, and too many of my peers it really will be. To me it will be paradise minus one thing, and that is her. It'd be absolutely perfect I had her there AND a decent BDSM club.

So dear readers, I ask that you buckle up, this blog is really about to swing into high gear as me and pet part and I find myself miles away from home.

Hopefully at some point we'll have the resources for her to fly down and see me, though I'd love to fly with her and join the mile high club together. Metal detectors can't find plastic riot cuffs, bondage and the mile high club, a first perhaps. We could be pioneers...

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog. I'm not in a long distance relationship myself, but occasionally I do have some "fun" with Domme friends that don't live near me. I'm looking forward to reading the journey both you and submissive have while away from each other.
    Kara :)

    ReplyDelete